This position is concerned with ensuring that all items received are in accordance with the specifications stated in the Purchase Request / Purchase Order and Market List and is in acceptable condition.
• To ensure that all merchandise entering the hotel has proper documentation (delivery dockets, purchase orders etc.).
• To ensure that all merchandise is examined for both quality and quantity.
• To ensure merchandise is forwarded to either the storerooms; or in the case of direct orders, to the department concerned.
• To properly document and account for all outgoing merchandise.
• To check incoming goods expiry dates to ensure that it is within acceptable limits of the hotel.
• To prepare receiving logs and daily receiving record summary.
• To check that supplier tax invoices are correct according to purchase order and items supplied
• To ensure accurate and up to date recording of all inwards and outwards inventory.
• To follow up on any discrepancies relating to quality and/or quantity (including weight) of goods received.
• To ensure that only goods ordered and signed are received.
• Maintains adequate control on all inwards and outwards goods into the loading dock.
• To assist in the monthly stock take process.
• Ensures all documentation (purchase orders, invoices, delivery dockets etc) is forwarded to Accounts Payable on a timely basis.
• Supervise the Receiving Clerk.
• Liaise with user departments in the daily receipt of items.
• Execute the project responsibilities in the hotel project team(s).
• Ad hoc assignment from the hotel management.
• At least 6 month internship.
• Knowledge of MS office software.
• Efficiency and accuracy.
• A fair understanding of English language is preferable.具备基本的英文知识。