Greet and serve guests by Langham Place standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner. Display aggressive hospitality through positive personality with both guest and fellow colleague. Take pride in all facets of service with a clean professional appearance and keep a sparkling clean dining room at all times.
1. Follow all Langham Place policies and procedures.
2. Comply with the ‘clean as you go’ policy.
3. Report to work on scheduled days at the scheduled time.
4. Report to work in uniform following all appearance standards.
5. Work as a Team.
6. Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe area.
7. Honour all reasonable work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the hotel.
8. Check out with your supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason.
9. Perform any duties assigned by the management deemed necessary.
1. Internship：at least 6 months
2. Demonstrated strong hospitality and communication skills.